The Evolution II is a photometrically advanced floodlight that combines Ex de protection with optimised utilisation of light through its asymmetric design. The Evolution concept has no exposed flamepaths making the luminaire effectively maintenance free. Access to the lamp and terminal chamber is achieved by the unscrewing of a single captive bolt.
- Installation in gas groups IIA and IIB.
- Easy and quick access for maintenance.
- Simple, rapid lamp replacement and flamepath inspection.
- Reduced maintenance due to no exposed flamepath.
- Exceptional photometric efficiency with reduced glare.
- Timed ignitor supplied as standard.
The Evolution II is a hazardous area floodlight for use in Zone 1 and Zone 21 areas