Utilising the same reliable design of the standard Protecta III, the emergency version also features intelligent battery and lamp management technology. The luminaire is capable of self commissioning and routine self-testing to ensure safe and dependable emergency operation. A high emergency output version is also available that increases the lumen output in emergency mode.
- Ability to detect and indicate impending end of emergency lamp life before actual failure.
- Battery management, monitoring and automatic self test.
- Emergency inhibition and mains power off re-start.
- Automatic lamp de-energisation on opening.
- DTS-01 deluge tested.
- Vibration tested to comply with Lloyds/DNV.
- End of life (EOL) protection to IEC 60079-7.
The Protecta III Ex e emergency luminaire is a technologically advanced and high quality fluorescent suitable for use in Zone 1 and Zone 21 hazardous areas.