Ex-Pendant light fittings and floodlights of the series VMV LED
The powerful floodlight with LED technology VMV LED
The energy-saving VMV pendant light fittings and floodlights with LED technology are ideal for all general lighting applications in hazardous areas in Zone 2 and hazardous dust areas in Zones
21 and 22. With the integrated high-power LED technology, these lights can be used to replace comparable conventional light sources with an equivalent capacity of up to 1000 W.
LED technology for heavy-duty use
Due to the particularly solid construction of the housing and the vibration resistance of the LED module, the VMV floodlight is resistant to impact, shock and vibration. As a result, it represents
the ideal lighting concept for use in areas with difficult environmental conditions. Thanks to the non-sensitive LED technology, even extreme temperatures from – 40 °C up to +65 °C are not a problem. The robust, powder-coated light metal housing in the degree of protection IP66 and the impact-resistant lens meet the highest corrosion protection and mechanical resistance requirements. The advantages of the integrated, advanced LED technology with a high luminous flux and, at the same time, an extremely low energy consumption are a long service life and a high
level of efficiency. With a power consumption of 29 W to 232 W, it is ideal for replacing 70 W to 1000 W light fittings with high pressure lamps.
The best lighting technology for every application
The VMV LED pendant light fittings and floodlights series are available with 3 different custom optics:
- Type V has a symmetric light distribution and is optimised for general area illumination.
- Type III has an asymmetrical light distribution and is, therefore, suitable for near-edge mounting (wall mounting) for surface illumination
- Type I has a narrow light distribution and is ideal for lighting roads and pathways.
- High power LED modules
- Multiple drivers
- High efficient heat sink design for optimised thermal management
- Wide temperature range from -40 °C up to +65 °C (depends on type)
- High degree of protection IP66 for harsh environments
- Dimmable by control input 0 -10 V