VoIP desk/wall telephone for areas with explosive atmospheres Zone 2 & 22
This impact-resistant and shockproof polycarbonate telephone is approved for zone 2 / 22 according to ATEX.
Due to its striking signal colour the FernTel IP cannot be missed; useful for whenever a telephone is urgently needed.
The FernTel IP’s impact-proof thermoplastic housing and stainless steel screws offer further advantages when installing the phone in explosive or humid atmospheres.
The device is easily converted from a wall telephone to a desk telephone.
The FernTel IP / zone 2 / 22 allows efficient working with high comfort completed by the illuminated keypad and display. The standardized features according to H.450 are supported.
The FernTel IP / zone 2 / 22 offers features of high quality based on industrial standards instead of proprietary solutions.
- Protection degree IP 65 EN 60529
- Ambient temperature -20ºC to +55ºC
- Call tone ≥ 95 dB(A), 1 m
- Explosion protection class II 3G Ex nA nL IIC T5 II 3D Ex tD A22 IP66 T80ºC
- Pixel-based, illuminated LCD Display
- Illuminated keypad
- Intelligent and user-friendly menu structure
- Standard H.323, SIP, TSIP, SIPS protocols
- Power supply Power over Ethernet
- 1x Ethernet: RJ-45, 10/100-BASE-TX