ExResistTel IP2 explosion proof VoIP-Telephone
IP telephone for indoor and outdoor use in zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
With approved technology of FHF, the ExResistTel IP2 is suitable for all indoor and outdoor installations.
The new ExResistTel IP2 is the ideal device for every weather and a number of different operation sites, including exposure to seawater, high humidity or extensive mechanical strain.
The housing is made of impact and shock-resistant plastics and even resistant to acids, alkalis or lubricants.
Its robust design represents a perfect packaging for the latest requirements for IP telephones in hazardous environments combined with proven reliability for critical mission communications and high safety applications.
The ResistTel IP2 is designed to provide ultimate user comfort on the basis of industrial standards and decades of market leading expertise and know-how. It features a display with integrated heating for ultra low temperature environments.
- Protection class IP 66 according to IEC60529
- Ambient temperature
- -40 °C to +60 °C with armoured cord
- -30 °C to +60 °C with spiral cord
- Ring tone ≥ 95 dB(A) in 1 m distance
- Pixel-based illuminated LCD display
- V4A alphanumeric keypad
- Web-based monitoring (operating, handset, hands-free, ringing)
- User-friendly menu structure
- Standard protocols H.323, SIP, TSIP, SIPS and H.450
- Power supply: PoE or external
- Connection to 10/100-BASE-T Ethernet
- Hands-free operation
- Built in relay