The Auteldac 5 (A5) telephone is an ATEX and IECEx approved, weather resistant unit, designed to withstand arduous industrial atmospheres and environmental extremes.
Certified for safe operation in hazardous areas, the Auteldac 5 carbon loaded glass filled polyester
enclosure eliminates risk of rust and corrosion.
Features such as ‘electronic on-hook sensing’ and ‘electronic tone ringer’ ensures an enclosure protection of up to IP66. Should the handset be left off-hook, the A5 will automatically revert to on-hook state after a period of 7 minutes (optional).
Auteldac 5 telephones come complete with an integral ringer with volume control and secondary beacon / external sounder actuator as standard. An inductive coupler is fitted to aid the hard of hearing. For hands-free telephone use, the Auteldac 5 headset* version can be provided.
Connectivity: Standard Analogue
The standard analogue unit provides basic telephone functions and can be connected to any standard two wire telephone line, including FXS ports, analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
- IECEx certified
- Ex II 2 G & Ex II 2 GD ATEX Certified telephone for Gas and Dust
- Zone 1 & 2, Zone 21 & 22 Compliant models
- (EMC Directive 2014/30/EU, Low Voltage
- Directive 2014/35/EU)
- Fully compliant with TBR21 / TBR38
- Full keypad with 3 programmable memory buttons, or CB (0 button) variant
- Optional removable headset*
- 90dB sounder (adjustable)
- Beacon / external sounder actuator
- Robust and weather resistant up to IP66
- Extended cord length available