Auteldac6 (A6) is an ATEX and IECEx Zone 1 & Zone 21 certified VoIP telephone, providing simple network connectivity extending SIP access to hazardous area industrial atmospheres and environmental extremes.
Certified for use in hazardous areas, the A6 body is made from carbon loaded glass filled polyester.
User programmable operation means 0 button/hot dial operation without additional models.
A6 telephone has a configurable relay output fitted as standard, which may be used for ring strobe activation or PAGA local speaker mute.
An earpiece inductive coupler is fitted as standard to aid the hard of hearing. All Auteldac 6 models have connection for certified headsets.
- IECEx/ATEX Zone 1 VoIP telephone
- II 2 GD Certified for Gas and Dust
- PoE or Local Power
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Webpage Browser Configuration
- 18 Button Keypad
- Operating Temperature -40°C/F to +60°C/140°F
- User Adjustable Output Sounder
- User Configurable Relay Output
- Weather Resistant to IP66
- Curled Cord
- Headset Connectivity As Standard
- CE Compliant