The 153/RAC Cable Gland is an industrial gland for indoor or outdoor use, robust and for use with single wire armour ‘W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’, elastomer and plastic insulated cables. The gland provides an elastomeric seal on the cable inner sheath, and a low smoke, zero halogen IP and retention seal onto the cable outer sheath. See technical section for installation rules and regulations
- Elastomeric Exd flameproof seal on cable inner sheath
- Electrical Bond on the cables lead inner sheath
- Reversible Armour Clamp – For all types of armour and braid.
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide – Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal – Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range.