The Protecta (Industrial) is a robust GRP fluorescent with high IP rating designed for use in the most arduous environments. It is constructed from the same GRP body design as the hazardous area versions. As such the industrial version features the Protecta’s trademark quick-release GRP clamp bar which secures the hinged clear polycarbonate diffuser. This provides quick and easy access to the control gear.
- Simple rugged construction.
- Full length easy access diffuser clamp.
- Hinged cover.
- Standard fixing centres.
- When fitted high frequency control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- Quick release mains terminals.
- DTS-01 deluge tested.
- Vibration tested to comply with Lloyds/DNV.
- A copper and iron version is also available. To order substitute /HF with /ES and specify the voltage.
When access is required the Protecta Industrial features an easy access clamp bar and automatic lamp de-energisation to allow quick and easy re-lamping.