The ScotiaEx is a low energy floodlight with an instant on output delivering 110,000 maintenance free hours at 25 °C. Its excellent temperature range of -50°C to 55°C makes it a global lighting solution providing high output lighting at extreme temperatures.
- Instant on crisp white light output.
- Highly Energy Efficient.
- 110,000 maintenance free hours at 25°C.
- Lower power consumption than HID lamps.
- Low temperature applications to -50°C.
- Crane Damper Bracket available
A Crane Damper bracket designed to minimise the vibrations experienced when the ScotiaEx is installed on moving offshore/ marine cranes is now available. See the datasheet in the download section for more details.