Type CT breather drains
(brass and stainless steel models)
Type CV breather drains
(brass, Nylon and stainless steel models)
Breather drains are a valuable multi-function accessory. They drain moisture from the equipment and allow the equipment to ‘breathe’, preventing moisture build up and reducing internal temperatures.
Raxton breather drains
Raxton has two Ex certified breather drain models; the CT and the CV Series. Features and benefits include:
- Drains moisture and allows equipment to ‘breathe’, reducing condensation
- No risk of further moisture ingress when installed
- Maintains Ex certification of host equipment
- Exe (CV) and Exd/Exe (CT) models available
- Certifications include ATEX, IECEx, Inmetro and GOST
- Both models have IP rating of IP66
- Available in variety of materials and threadforms
Raxton breather drains are primarily used in the Oil & Gas industry; they are also used in solar panel systems and have a number of other potential uses, such as being fitted directly to heat generating equipment such as motors and engines.
For more information
For more information on the Raxton breather drain series, please contact us via the email link opposite or call us on +44 (0) 1922 450400.
Alternatively, please contact your regional distributor or take a look at our website at www.raxton.co.uk.