The 238 well-glass luminaire is ideal for use where a compact and powerful source of area lighting is needed. The hazardous area range accommodates high pressure discharge lamps up to 250W. External reflectors are available to provide light control for efficient low and medium height operation. The luminaire is made from corrosion resistant aluminium alloy and toughened boro-silicate glass using stainless steel fastenings. It has an IP66/67 rating. The luminaire features a large side mounted increased safety terminal chamber eliminating the need for flame-proof cable glands and allowing flush mounting.
- Installation to gas groups IIA and IIB.
- Ex e cable entries and looping as standard.
- Anchor chain on glass cover assembly.
- High ingress protection.
- External reflector (option).
- Low temperature applications to -50°C.
- Compact construction.
- ATEX Certified, GOST R and CSA Approved and IECEx Compliant.
The wide ambient temperature range makes the 238 suitable for extreme environmental conditions.